Here I have made a site for our roleplaying needs. Anyway, they wouldn't let me make it without a description, so here.


    Divinely Sinister

    Share
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Minnesota. :3

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  Admin on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:20 pm

    MiyukoKiruzaki wrote:Savannah used a flame to take the poison out.

    Daniel "We'll miss you too..."

    "Is that what's been chasing you before or.." He trailed off.

    She kissed his cheek and closed her eyes. "If I don't see you guys, again. Know that I love you all in some way."
    avatar
    MiyukoKiruzaki

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : California~!

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  MiyukoKiruzaki on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 pm

    "There were others too. These guys were probably sent by my dad." She replied.

    "Well, we love you too, in one way or other."
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Minnesota. :3

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  Admin on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:35 pm

    MiyukoKiruzaki wrote:"There were others too. These guys were probably sent by my dad." She replied.

    "Well, we love you too, in one way or other."

    "But why?" He asked her.

    Casey bit her lip and hugged him. Then tensed, sensing what was going on with the others.
    avatar
    MiyukoKiruzaki

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : California~!

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  MiyukoKiruzaki on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:57 pm

    "My dad doesn't believe in not torturing humans, he says it's in our nature. Since he's on the Council of Elders he can do whatever the fuck he wants. My mom says she's on my dad's side, but she told me in private that she supports me 100%."

    Daniel hugged back. "What's wrong?" He asked, noticing her tense.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Minnesota. :3

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  Admin on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:59 pm

    MiyukoKiruzaki wrote:"My dad doesn't believe in not torturing humans, he says it's in our nature. Since he's on the Council of Elders he can do whatever the fuck he wants. My mom says she's on my dad's side, but she told me in private that she supports me 100%."

    Daniel hugged back. "What's wrong?" He asked, noticing her tense.

    Domino nodded. "Sounds like a douche."

    "The others.." She said.
    avatar
    MiyukoKiruzaki

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : California~!

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  MiyukoKiruzaki on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:05 am

    Savannah nodded. "Either way he's still my father, he's super powerful, and I'm his only child. He needs to maintain his reputation and needs a child that would make the proper heir for our Fire Kingdom. We might be immortal but there's a prophecy that says I will one day go back to kill him and rule the Fire Kingdom the way I believe it should be ruled."

    He pulled away, a serious look on his face. "What's wrong?"
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Minnesota. :3

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  Admin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:07 am

    MiyukoKiruzaki wrote:Savannah nodded. "Either way he's still my father, he's super powerful, and I'm his only child. He needs to maintain his reputation and needs a child that would make the proper heir for our Fire Kingdom. We might be immortal but there's a prophecy that says I will one day go back to kill him and rule the Fire Kingdom the way I believe it should be ruled."

    He pulled away, a serious look on his face. "What's wrong?"

    He nodded, trying to understand.

    "Something's wrong. We're surrounded." She said.
    avatar
    MiyukoKiruzaki

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : California~!

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  MiyukoKiruzaki on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:33 am

    "I'm positive that if it didn't mean his death, he'd let me live. Anyone that's said that they're on my side has been executed. My mother is human, like you, and has experienced the mythical realm first hand. She knows that my father is really a kind man at heart. To his people he is either father or brother. I respect him greatly and as the heir want to rule in a similar way, but make sure that we get along with the mortals instead of torture them "

    "By what?"
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Minnesota. :3

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  Admin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:34 am

    MiyukoKiruzaki wrote:"I'm positive that if it didn't mean his death, he'd let me live. Anyone that's said that they're on my side has been executed. My mother is human, like you, and has experienced the mythical realm first hand. She knows that my father is really a kind man at heart. To his people he is either father or brother. I respect him greatly and as the heir want to rule in a similar way, but make sure that we get along with the mortals instead of torture them "

    "By what?"

    He nodded. "I think you'd be a good leader."

    "I can't tell."
    avatar
    MiyukoKiruzaki

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : California~!

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  MiyukoKiruzaki on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:39 am

    "I need to keep my powers though. Not only to make sure I can gain the throne, but so I can protect us all." She was going to tell him the only way that a human can serve as the rulers partner but a monster lunged at her. In one swift movement she had him on the ground and was ripping hiss soul out.

    "Should we go find the others?"
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Minnesota. :3

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  Admin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:44 am

    MiyukoKiruzaki wrote:"I need to keep my powers though. Not only to make sure I can gain the throne, but so I can protect us all." She was going to tell him the only way that a human can serve as the rulers partner but a monster lunged at her. In one swift movement she had him on the ground and was ripping hiss soul out.

    "Should we go find the others?"

    Domino went wide-eyed. "Holy..Where'd it come from?"

    Casey nodded and began to stand. "Yeah, come on."
    avatar
    MiyukoKiruzaki

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : California~!

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  MiyukoKiruzaki on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:47 am

    "It's a Shadow Crawler, it hides in the shadows." She ripped his soul apart so he wouldn't be reborn.

    Daniel stood "which way?"
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Minnesota. :3

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  Admin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:54 am

    MiyukoKiruzaki wrote:"It's a Shadow Crawler, it hides in the shadows." She ripped his soul apart so he wouldn't be reborn.

    Daniel stood "which way?"

    "That explains a lot." He said, looking around.

    Casey grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the direction.
    avatar
    MiyukoKiruzaki

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : California~!

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  MiyukoKiruzaki on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:59 am

    Savannah nodded. "Oh, and for a human to become partners with a ruler of a kingdom, if the human is female she needs to be with child and vice versa." She explained, killing another Shadow Crawler.
    Daniel followed behind.

    GTG night night.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Minnesota. :3

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  Admin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:01 am

    MiyukoKiruzaki wrote:Savannah nodded. "Oh, and for a human to become partners with a ruler of a kingdom, if the human is female she needs to be with child and vice versa." She explained, killing another Shadow Crawler.
    Daniel followed behind.

    GTG night night.

    Domino nodded. "I see, so if you were to become a ruler and we still wanted to be together. We'd have to have a kid?"

    Night, Mi-chan. Smile
    avatar
    MiyukoKiruzaki

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : California~!

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  MiyukoKiruzaki on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:12 am

    "Yup. I'm pretty sure that's it…" she said, wondering if there was something she was missing.

    Okay, now I really have to go because my mom's yelling at me. XD
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Minnesota. :3

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  Admin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:15 am

    Okay. Laughing

    Domino nodded and took her hand. "Let's get moving now, again."
    avatar
    MiyukoKiruzaki

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : California~!

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  MiyukoKiruzaki on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:12 pm

    Savannah nodded and walked with him.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Minnesota. :3

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  Admin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:07 pm

    MiyukoKiruzaki wrote:Savannah nodded and walked with him.

    Domino looked around and spotted the other two.

    "Are you guys alright?" Casey asked.
    avatar
    MiyukoKiruzaki

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : California~!

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  MiyukoKiruzaki on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 pm

    Savannah nodded. "A couple of my dad's Shadow Crawlers attacked us, but no biggie."

    "Shadow Crawlers?"
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Minnesota. :3

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  Admin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:53 pm

    MiyukoKiruzaki wrote:Savannah nodded. "A couple of my dad's Shadow Crawlers attacked us, but no biggie."

    "Shadow Crawlers?"

    Domino yawned. "Creatures, hide in the shadows."

    "I guess it's time to wrap it up here." Casey said.
    avatar
    MiyukoKiruzaki

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : California~!

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  MiyukoKiruzaki on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:11 pm

    Savannah nodded. "Hey Casey, is your family 'royalty' too? Or just regular Succubus and Incubus?" Savannah asked, she kind of forgot.

    "Well that explained a lot." Daniel said sarcastically.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Minnesota. :3

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  Admin on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:52 pm

    MiyukoKiruzaki wrote:Savannah nodded. "Hey Casey, is your family 'royalty' too? Or just regular Succubus and Incubus?" Savannah asked, she kind of forgot.

    "Well that explained a lot." Daniel said sarcastically.

    Casey shrugged. "I don't even know anymore. We're like wolves and always fighting for dominance. So royalty changes constantly."

    Domino smirked. "Oh I know it did."

    [Warning: I might not be on until the 5th. Sad ]
    avatar
    MiyukoKiruzaki

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : California~!

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  MiyukoKiruzaki on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:09 pm

    Savannah nodded, understanding.

    Daniel shook his head, chuckling.

    NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! DX
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 532
    Join date : 2012-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Minnesota. :3

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  Admin on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:37 pm

    MiyukoKiruzaki wrote:Savannah nodded, understanding.

    Daniel shook his head, chuckling.

    NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! DX

    Internet hasn't been switched over, yet. XD

    Casey yawned. "I could try to contact and see, but eh."

    Domino chuckled.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Divinely Sinister

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:30 am