Roleplay Reverie

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here I have made a site for our roleplaying needs. Anyway, they wouldn't let me make it without a description, so here.

2 posters

Our Topic, Sis. C;

DearBlueSky-
    DearBlueSky-

Our Topic, Sis. C; - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Topic, Sis. C;

Post  DearBlueSky- Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:15 pm

{D: Oh.}
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:26 pm

DearBlueSky- wrote:Dante chuckled to himself, "Do you know where your house is now?" he asked with a slight teasing tone.

Eleanor shrugged and wandered the room, "Maybe we can't." she said walking out to the balcony.

[My mom got the day's wrong. It'll be the third. But for now the old house has internet still.]

Aaron walked out behind her and slid his arms around her waist, chin on her shoulder. "You seem like you'd be okay with." His brow raised. Although, he'd be okay with it seeing as how he'd have to pretend to be her husband.

Guinevere punched his shoulder and scowled. "Alright, smart ass." She replied and started down the hill they stood on, eyeing the horizon where a town seemed to rest.
    DearBlueSky-
    DearBlueSky-

Post  DearBlueSky- Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Dante rubbed his shoulder with a slight chuckle. He didn't think they should walk since they had no clue where they were, but he followed her, kind of curious.

Eleanor shrugged, "I like medevial times." she admitted, trying to push him back gently. But it was no use, he was stronger than her.

{Oh, xD Atleast you'll be here for a little while.}
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 am

DearBlueSky- wrote:Dante rubbed his shoulder with a slight chuckle. He didn't think they should walk since they had no clue where they were, but he followed her, kind of curious.

Eleanor shrugged, "I like medevial times." she admitted, trying to push him back gently. But it was no use, he was stronger than her.

{Oh, xD Atleast you'll be here for a little while.}

Yes ma'am. XD

Aaron let a chuckle slip away as he brought her closer. What were they going to do, stuck out here. Could he actually have a chance with her because of this event?

Guinevere ran a hand through her hair and plucked at the skirt she wore. Of all people, she would of course get stuck with him, wouldn't she? She scowled as the thought rolled through her mind.
    DearBlueSky-
    DearBlueSky-

Post  DearBlueSky- Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:29 am

Dante pulled Guin out of a dirt road she had wandered into before a horse could crash her down. "Be careful." Dante said softly, letting her arm go. If they were stuck together, he had to act atleast sort of nice-right?

Eleanor sighed and looked down, lightly biting her bottom lip. Her and him. Just the two of them. Together. The idea made her scared.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:06 am

Aaron frowned a bit as he heard her sigh. Looking down, he brushed a strand of her hair back. "What's wrong?"

Guin looked down the road, watching the horse vanish around a corner. She rolled her eyes at Dante lightly and kept walking. "You're starting to sound like my father now." She retorted.
    DearBlueSky-
    DearBlueSky-

Post  DearBlueSky- Tue May 01, 2012 12:51 am

Eleanor was about to speak and then she shook her head, "Nothing." she whispered looking down. She was fine, just a bit scared what would go on between them. She ski from his grasp and began to walk inside.

Dante chuckled softly, "You could've been trampled by a horse," he said following her, "And you call me your FATHER?" he didn't want to be known as her father. Her boyfriend. Her lover. That's what he wanted to be known as.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 12:53 am

Aaron followed her and shook his head. "I don't believe that for a second."

She smirked. "It is what I said. Is it not?"
    DearBlueSky-
    DearBlueSky-

Post  DearBlueSky- Tue May 01, 2012 9:28 am

Dante sighed, "It is. Sometimes you make no sense." he stated, looking around the small village they had now entered.

Eleanor spun around and stopped infront of him, "That's because you don't believe in the truth."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Aaron shook his head. "No, it is because I can see what lies behind your mask."

Guinevere closed her eyes and took a breath.
    DearBlueSky-
    DearBlueSky-

Post  DearBlueSky- Tue May 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Dante stopped of a child who had come up to them to beg for food. Dante pulle out a lollipop and gave it to the boy who ran off.

Eleanor crossed her arms, "What do you mean?" she asked leaning on a wall.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 6:12 pm

"It's because I can see that something is wrong or atleast on your mind when you say 'nothing'." Aaron replied smoothly.

Guinevere glanced over and looked at him. "Do you not think someone would wonder what that is? It does appear that we're in another time..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 pm